Friday, September 16, 2005

~ Being Tagged ~


THANK YOU to Ericca !!! for tagging me ... duh !!!

Seven things you plan to do before you die :

@ travel around the world
@ giving birth to a CUTE baby
@ Bungee Jump !!! (my dream ...)
@ setting up my very own business (coffee house will be my first choice ...)
@ give daddy & mummy my $$$ to travel around the world
@ building up a LOVELY family (stole this from Errica)
@ tell daddy & mummy, "I Love You" ...

Seven things I could do :

@ SLIM DOWN (VERY IMPORTANT to me NOW !!!) Image hosted by Photobucket.com
@ save my $$$
@ buy something for daddy & mummy
@ learn to dress up very prettyly ... ( since i dunno how to dress up )
@ buy myself a CONDOMINIUM (sorry, this is actually my WISH LIST ...)
@ buy myself a MINI COOPER (sorry, this is actually my WISH LIST ...)
@ ON DIET

7 Celebrity crushes :

@ i cant think of any ...
@ i cant think of any ...
@ i cant think of any ...
@ i cant think of any ...
@ i cant think of any ...
@ i cant think of any ... maybe David Beckham ???
@ erm, maybe Brad Pitt ???

7 often repeated words :

@ OMG !!!
@ F*ck
@ damn
@ shit
@ Image hosted by Photobucket.com hehe
@ duh
@ bleh Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(not bad huh ? only ONE bad word)


7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex :

@ NOT the THIN type
@ NOT the VERY FAT type
@ NOT with VERY BIG tummy
@ NOT the SHORT type
@ Sexy Lips & skillful tongue Image hosted by Photobucket.com (stole this from Ericca as well)
@ SMALL eyes (typical asian ??? i started to like small eyes since dunno when ...)
@ tanned ... (sexy !!!) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 tags goes to:

@ Phoebe (lemme grab her first before the rest grab her, haha)
@ Kae
@ Nom
@ Yy
@ Dai
@ Kelvin
@ p4n6

yay !!! i'm done finally Image hosted by Photobucket.com ...

Ericca, try NOT to tag me with those DIFFICULT questions k ? easier one is better for me ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i missed out the mini cooper.. sigh think too much of sleeping with people already...

Anyway, cheryl when are you going buy a mini? since you said you could do it now

n305er said...

I'm totally... Not in your list... :(

Haih...

Cupid x2 said...

you were being tagged by someone liao ....