Saturday, September 03, 2005

~ California, I'm Coming ~


i'm flying to California tomolo ... my flight is damn early, 7.45am and i got to be there at about 5 something to check in Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'll fly to Hong Kong from Penang, then again to San Francisco few hours later ... San Francisco is the nearest airport to the town i'm going to, Milpitas ... i've packed my stuffs & luggage last nite, but seems there are still lots of things to bring there ... but but but, dunno wat to bring ... *headache* Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sigh, my pay for last month is gooonnneee ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com RM1000 is not even enuff to change for USD300 ... my fren told me tat there are quite some interesting places to go in California, hope i would have the chance to go visit ... San Francisco is very near to the sea actually, i believe there would be many people at the beach at this time ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com *wink wink*

amusement park ... my fren did tell me that there are many amusement parks there ... this is really a GOOD news to ME cos i do love those exciting 'games' Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i'll try to take as much pictures as possible, since i've juz got the 512MB memory stick for the camera and i'm bringing my laptop along ... i believe u will not see me in the pics coz i'll be travelling around myself and who is going to take picture for me ??? this is a sad one ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

freddie said...

goodie!!

san francisco is one of the nicest place in the west coast.

as for amusement park... so so... once you ride on the toughest, the rest are piece of cakes.

for usd300, you can do a lot of things in US. burger king meal only cost you usd2.99. but i assume your company will pay for your meal and board, so you've nothing to worry about.

enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

the title of your post is a little...erotic