Friday, August 05, 2005

~ Good OR Bad ~


already go to work for 2 weeks, went for training a week, and started work for the week later ... shud i call it start work ??? well, my boss aka manager teaches me things which i'm going to handle in future eeryday ... called it a TRAINING then ...

already been in the office for a week, and wat ??? yesterday only i got my pc !!! wat these IT department doing ... the company is using an online system for all kind of application, such as applying leaves, OT, doing claims, application for pc, notebook, and bla bla bla ... and every application needs the superior to approve ... my manager did the application for a notebook for me 3 weeks before i joined the company ... and only the application was rejected ON the day i go to the office ... WTF ??? wat is tat IT manager doing ??? ok ... application was rejected with the reason of I'M NOT A MANAGER, and I DO NOT NEED TO GO TRAVEL OFTEN ... *$&^#^(&%#*$^*(#)*#@&#&*

my manager said she will FIGHT for me ... because i'll be handling & supporting US, CANADA and some other country ... so, i will need to work till late nite in the office ... my manager wants to have a notebook so tat i can work from home, no need to stay in the office till late nite ... cos it's dangerous !!! let's see ... manager said will talk to her boss, which is hmmm, 2nd highest level in the organization ... hope can get it lar ... damn IT manager !!! muahahaha !!! this manager muz be sneezing there non-stop ... keke !!!

after so many rounds of chasing and calling, my pc is finally installed ... New CPU (IBM, he said it's new, but dunno is true not ... seems is really new), non-IBM mouse, old DELL 17" monitor, and old IBM keyboard ... manager was complaining how come they are not new, since she requested for a NEW one ... about 20mins later, the IT guy came and changed them ... new IBM keyboard & mouse ... but not changing the monitor cos, they dun have any new monitor for a 17" one ... i'm the ONLY ONE using a 17" monitor, i guess ...

there are some work for me, since i've got my pc ... manager passed me a file to work on before going home ... since my manager need it at nite to send to US, so i need to get it done before i go home ... because of i'm NEW, and i'm not really familiar yet ... i worked kinda slow ... only get to go home about 8pm ... poor me !!! haha !!!

manager already registered me for a Microsoft Excel training to attend next week ... well, can learn more things, and hopefully can handle it very well soon ... manager went for a meeting about 4pm, and i went home very punctually today ... haha !!!

2 comments:

n305er said...

Working in a big company is like that. Lots of training, lots of processes to learn and stuff..

freddie said...

so you can online during work?