Wednesday, August 24, 2005

~ My Dream ! My Dream !! My Dream !!! ~


yeah ... my dream is coming TRUE ...

received my manager's email 2 days ago, asking me to raised a travelling requisition (TR) to the management ... yes !!! i'm going to California ...

i'm soooo HAPPY and yet i'm NERVOUS !!! i finally got a chance to go US and i might going ALONE without any companion ... SCARE !!! my english is not good and fluent, and i know nothing bout US ... i afraid the taxi driver cant understand wat i'm trying to say ... i afraid that i'm going to stay in the hotel alone ... i afraid i'll get lost in Milpitas ... i afarid i cant understand wat those mat salleh saying .... *sweating*

her plan is, i'm going to California on 5th September ... trainin, training, training and training ... then, stay there for about 10 days ... BUT !!! i have NOTHING prepared yet !!! the (TR) normally needs 5-6 weeks to be approved by the HEADS of departments ... my manager, head of department, Human Resource, Finance, Training, etc ... only one small application, but need to go through soooo many people !!! big company, sigh ...

oh yeah, i do not have a US Visa, and i need to apply for it ... and i need to go for an interview at US Embassy in order to get the visa ... and, i need to raised another TR for the trip going down to KL again ... ok !!! i've raised the 1st TR yesterday and the 2nd TR today, i've checked on the status of my requisition ... and wat ??? NO ONE approved yet ...

applying US Visa can be done ONLINE now ... i've apply online, and need to go down to KL for interview ... before going to the interview, there are some letters, receipts, docs to be prepared ... my interview is scheduled on 29th August (Monday) and now i've got NOTHING yet !!! sigh ... i think my trip to US gotta be delayed ...

i hope all my HEADS can approve my requisition, so tat i can go interview on Monday ... my colleague told me tat it's not easy to get a US visa nowadays ... one of my colleague's trip got delayed cos the embassy rejected the application ... again, i'm SCARE !!!

after interview, i need to get myself prepared to go US ... mommy said is Autumn in US now ... might be a little cold ... i need to bring 1 or 2 jacket or sweater over ... i've never been to US ... i dunno wat to bring !!!

i'm wishing that i got the time to lepak around Milpitas during off day ... hopefully, there is someone to bring me around to shop, to walk around, and etc ... i'll get ready my camera, to snap here and there ... hehe !!!

p/s: anyone wanna SPONSOR me for shopping ??? sponsors can get SOUVENIR *evil grin*

11 comments:

n305er said...

Wow! Hope things goes smoothly and Good luck to you!

Looks like you'll be the only xettie awake then when we're all sleeping away... Nyek Nyek...

Cupid x2 said...

erm erm erm ...

ONLY for tat 10 days ...

freddie said...

yay! good for you.

autumn in california is still warmer than cameron highland. no worry...

so you coming to kl on monday? :D

NomNom said...

BARFLY! BARFLY! BARFLY!!

Cupid x2 said...

i wanna whack NomNom !!!

fred, i'll be going to KL on Sunday if everything goes smoothly ...
then, going back to Penang after the interview by flight ...

company actually sponsor the flight tickets to KL and from KL, but since i'm going back to Ipoh on weekend ... i'll rather go KL myself ...

Unknown said...

Which part of California ... ?

rourou said...

wah congrats gal!!!!! way to go :D

ooo the US Embassy yeah very mah fan... remember the pic they want is not the regular passport size, have to custom take.. and do remember to write a testimonial letter saying your fren family is in malaysia and you'll SURE be coming back thing *heh*

good luck for the interview.. and remember to wear the *i'm no terrorist* and *i'm not there to work* look

Cupid x2 said...

p4n6, i'm going to Milpitas ...

RouRou, thanks for reminding me ... *hehe*

hayanna said...

PLEASE BRING ME UNCENSORED PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE

THANKSSSSSSSSS

*muacks*

Cupid x2 said...

hayanna, where to look for it ???

7-11 ???

freddie said...

yes, 7-11 does have playboy. as for playgirl... *sweat* i dunno. i never search for that one. LOL!!

if not you can find them in bookstore at the magazine sections. :D

since you're doing it... bring me playboy too. LOL!!! make sure you hide it safely when you come back. *sweat*