Sunday, August 07, 2005

~ Envy ~


juz finished reading Yy's blog ... feel so glad after knowing she's enjoying her life at Aussy ... and also ... i feel ENVY too !!!

the only foreign countries which i've been went to are China (3 years ago, the farest) and Singpore (3 years ago, i guess) ... i always envy those frens who have the chance to go to foreign country, no matter for vacation or for studies ...

well, i do not have a chance to go study so far away as financially i'm not allowed to do so ... me & my bro had been looking down by my grandparents cos i'm not graduated from any foreign university. wat's the problem ??? they have some problem i guess ... from young till now, they like to compare me with my cousins and some of my far far relatives ... so and so's son is studying at wat uni wat uni and graduating from bla bla bla uni ... he or she currently working in wat big big company ... earning how many k's in a month ...

why they like to compare so much !!! who are those people ??? i dun give a d@mn !!! TYPICAL CHINAMAN !!! wheneven i go visit them, they will tell me this and tat ... comparing non-stop ... sigh !!! can someone teach me how to STOP them from comparing ??? izzit so important to graduate from a foreign uni ??? really hate that ... do u guys have the same experience ?

my manager asked me whether do i have a passport tat day ... i'm wondering do she really sending me to US for training ... will be DAMN GOOD if it's true ... keke !!! atleast i got the chance to pay US a visit ...

2 comments:

freddie said...

heh you get go to hatyai too. it's consider a foreign country also. :D

as for those people, just answer them sarcastically, "yeah woh..." everytime they said something you don't wanna listen. and make sure you give them the same boring tone of "yeah woh..." everytime. it worked for me. :D

good luck on your wish to be sent to US.

hayanna said...

yah cheryl
dun be upset because of dat.
why the hell u'd care anyway.
:)
doesn't matter what what or which which uni or country u r from,
as long as u give ur best shot at ur current work place

gambateh :)