Thursday, July 28, 2005

~ 4th day @ Work ~


finally ... is the 4th day of work ... Oops, shouldnt call it as work, but Orientation ... tomolo will be the last day ...

i called my superior today finally ... she told me tat i'll be based at the new plant, which is nearer to the Penang bridge ... hmm, i have no idea the way to the new plant yet ...

my superios said wanna have lunch with me tomolo, i'm wondering is she going to treat me or wat ??? Japanese Restaurant le ... *sweat* then she say she'll show me the way to the new plant ... then, i've got to START WORK ...

wish me LUCK, everyone ... thanks !!!

3 comments:

freddie said...

pretend you didn't bring enough money. or even better, leave your purse in the car. (not your first time. :P) then someone will treat you. LOL!!

so how was it? did she treat you or what?

Cupid x2 said...

i espect her to treat me ...

Cupid x2 said...

bad huh ??? kekekeke