Sunday, July 24, 2005

~ Finally, I'm back ! ~

i'm back to Penang again ...

yes, after many days of 'settlement' for this and tat ... and i'm back to Penang again ...

finally, i returned 'my' laptop back to my ex-company, and i lost about 600bucks to 700bucks cos of the installments. no choice ... if i got enuff cash, i will juz pay and make the laptop mine ... sigh !!! i miss my poor laptop ...

bf went KL to help me to move my stuffs back here, and he also accompanied me back to Ipoh, and then back to Penang. Like i guessed, my stuffs can be fitted nicely into my "SLK" ... except for a few things which i decided to abandon :(

went back to Ipoh and stayed there for 2 nights, watching astro whole day ... *keke* my favourite !!! went visited my grandparents and these was how i spent my weekend ...

started our journey back to Penang about 12noon ... received Peter's sms informing me their Penant Xettie's Gathering ... too bad, i cant join ... Sorry guys !!! went around the industrial area at Bkt Mertajam to look for the new company which i'm going to join tomolo ... found it finally !!!

hope everything will be fine tomolo ... sigh !!! gotta wake up at 5 something, and leave house at 6 something ... else, i'll be stuck in a terrible jam at the Penang bridge ...

will update u guys more tomolo ... pray hard for me !!!

6 comments:

n305er said...

Welcome back to Penang!

Anonymous said...

i guess u are going to miss KL badly. :)

freddie said...

have fun driving. :)

hayanna said...

u going to n fro from ipoh to penang?! *shock*

Cupid x2 said...

n305er, thanks !!!

sonicwall, yes, i am ... i love KL !!!

freddie, wat's so fun driving ??? *wondering*
but can look around and look for leng chai while stuck in jam ... keke !!!

hayanna, is from Penang to Butterworth ...

pOku said...

use CrediT card