Tuesday, July 26, 2005

~ Penang is so SMALL ~


During lunch, i accompanied my colleagues to HR department ... i didnt go upstairs as i'm lazy to climb the staircase and i waited for them at the reception ... there is this guy looking at me like one kind ... (i met him also yesterday, got fate huh ?) i didnt wan to bother bout him, but in my heart, i was asking myself ... "Do i know him ? His face seems familiar to me ... "

p/s: he's not my type !!! dun simply think !!! *blek*

when i was back to the training room, i received an sms from a fren (a NET fren which i didnt contact for quite some time) ... the sms is "Are you at PG ?" ... i replied him "Yes, i'm back working in Penang. Why ?" at tat time, my mind keep thinking ... the 'weird' guy i met during lunch and this Net fren seems alike !!!

after a while, the Net fren called me ... telling me tat he saw a gal who looks like me at his office ... i laughed !!! asking him, "tat guy is really YOU ???" both of us laughed ...

wat a small world ... i knew this NET fren tru IRC about 7 years ago, while i was studying my very first year in college ... he studied in US tat time and we NEVER met each other before ...

but myself and him wun be based in the same plant ... i'm in this plant for orientation, i'll base in another plant after the orientation ...

wat a coincidence !!! Penang is real small ... haha !!!

4 comments:

pOku said...

penang is really veli small de ......

I used to spend less than RM 100 on petrol when i worked there ...... near near near ......

KAY ELL ? I wanna FainT ..... :S

freddie said...

uh... maybe i knew you thru irc also... :w

hayanna said...

it's FATE!

eRiCCa said...

CUTE OR NOT!!!! if yes... give me his nick!!

*goes to download MIRC*

but i think he no longer lepak in mirc... hahahahaha...