Monday, June 13, 2005

~ Tiring Weekend ~


well well ... at last i can find a weekend to stay in KL after so many weekends spent in Ipoh and Penang ... but ... it's a tiring weekend, i didnt managed to get enuff rest or sleep ... *sob sob*

i went One Utama with Phoebe on Saturday ... we Starbucks to wifi, and also meet up our fren Chelsea there ... we have some chit chat ... then later, we go shopping ... both of my legs were damn pain mann !!! cos me already didnt go for shopping for months ... my legs are tired !!!

we went Asia Cafe @ Subang for dinner ... as this was the 1st time i been there, i was shocked by the stalls there ... there are sooooo many varieties of foods ... it's really hard to make up my mind to choose wat i wan to eat ... at last, i chose China Ramen ...

reached home at around 11pm ... was outside whole day ... tired ! and slept at 3am ... *sweat*

Sunday ... woke up at 10 something ... cos gonna go karaoke with hazel & the rest ... i'm lazy to drive ... so, me & NuNu went Sg Wang with his 'lovely' wira (how come suddenly i say his car is lovely ? haha =D no idea ...) We reached Sg Wang at 1pm sharp ... met Hazel, then we go for lunch at the Hong Kong restaurant ... after lunch, we walked around Sg Wang till 3pm ...

something surprised me (as i never been to Sg Wang for quite some time) ... i realized tat there's a shop selling the octopus/unagi/etc balls ... i tried once in S'pore 2 years ago ... my bf strongly recomment me to try tat when we went S'pore ... and today, i saw tat in Sg Wang ... well, it's already the 5th stalls in KL ... and yet, now only i realized ... i was soooo outdated mann !!! *paiseh* though the taste is slightly diff ... but, it taste great ... and also, it refreshed my memories on the trip to S'pore with my bf, so sweet !

karaoke session ... started at 3pm sharp ... Me, NuNu, Hazel, RouRou, NomNom, Firewire & Bioweapon went ... it's a fun session ... though i didnt sing a lot, but my voice now our singing session ended at 7.30pm ... dinner time !!!

ME, NuNu, Hazel and NomNom went dinner together ... Steamboat @ Kepong !!! my favourite i was real full after the steamboat ... THANKS to Hazel for bringing us to the steamboat ...

ME and NuNu reached home at 11.30pm after sending NomNom back home ... again, sooo tired !!! surprisingly, i'm still sitting in front of my laptop now, blogging ... at 1.40am !!!

we took some pics during the karaoke session and also the steamboat session ... will post later after RouRou & hazel send me those ...

3 comments:

hayanna said...

Sat i was at 1 u too..didn't c ya though...we crossed the path..hohoho

uh......octopus ball? mana in sg.wang? i'd luv to try.....*drool*

btw, where's our nusa2 pics? hmmmmm

freddie said...

ya. hayanna and you-know-who were at 1U. LOL...

Cupid x2 said...

hayanna, the pics in Nusa2 ...
are with RouRou ...

and also, u wouldnt want me to post them here also ... hehe *wink wink*

RouRou !!! paging for RouROU !!!