Sunday, June 19, 2005

~ I Loves Movies ~


me & my dear bf both are movie lovers ... we never left out any nice & highly recommended movies ... highest record, 7/8 movies in a month !!! scary huh ? watch movie watch till broke !!! haha !!!

and yes ! we got to catch every chance of watching some nice movies nowadays as i only come to Penang once a while ...

we went for Mr & Mrs Smith on Friday ... nice movie !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Ch3RyL !!! hehe :P Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie are both my favourite artists !!! SEXY !!! the story are good and also it's kinda funny sometimes ...

and yesterday, we went for Batman Begins ... nice movie too !!! hehe

actually, i've got a free ticket for Batman Begins from our distributor ... pls do not let my colleagues know bout it, cos they gonna blame me again ... the one before is Star Wars III, she registered for me to get free ticket and i ffk them cos i already watched it ... so, this time .... i dun mind watching again ... hehe !!!

and another colleague also inviting me to go to watch Mr & Mrs Smith ... hehe !!! hmm, i dun mind going for 2nd round, as they are very nice movies !!!

3 comments:

n305er said...

Nut case... :P *heheh*

Watch movie also didn't invite me.. I sit alone at home whole day ler...

freddie said...

and i guess i am the only one who hasn't watched madagascar. T.T

hayanna said...

freddie.....lolz.....i tot u went to watch the other night?!!!

Mr&Mrs Smith is an enjoyable movie.....n Angelina jolie is god damn sexy!!!!! *drooling*
but kinda funny(funny in weird funny) esp last scene whereby they DO NOT GET SHOT at all..<_<

let's do movie together some other days :D