Sunday, June 19, 2005

~ My Purse is Gone ~


i should have blog this before blogging my bf's b'day ... but forgotten <_<

haihh ~!!! sigh ~!!! wat a bad day... NO !!! was a very very bad day ...

i went KL Hilton for a seminar + cocktail party after work ... as i promised NuNu & Phoebe tat i'll meet them @ MidValley ... so, i left KL Hilton around 6.30pm ...

met them @ MidValley, and then we go makan @ Oasis foodcourt ... since i've eaten something @ the cocktail party, i juz watched them eat ...

after tat, we went Starbucks ... hmm, we didnt order anything there also ...

the morning after ... i found tat my purse is gone !!! i didnt take out my purse when i went MidValley ... weird !!! i guess it dropped somewhere ... *sob sob* soooooo sad !!!

i went to the police station to make a report and also called the banks to cancel & blocked my ATM Cards & Credit Cards ...

now, i got to arrange an off day to go back Ipoh to apply my IC & driving license ... i'm an illegal driver without license and also i'm illegal to stay in M'sia without my IC ...

i hope the GOOD people who saw & picked my purse will return it to me ... i have lots of memorable pics inside my purse ... God, pls help me !!!

5 comments:

freddie said...

you mean on that wednesday when i asked you guys to crash my dinner meeting?

i didn't see you had your purse taken out also. hmmm...

Cupid x2 said...

yes, Freddie ... tat day ...

tat's why ... i didnt take out my purse at all tat nite ...

but it's now missing ...

sigh !!! *sob* *sob*

Anonymous said...

sad to hear that. why go all the back to Ipoh to make new IC?

you can do it here in KL...Wilayah Complex.

n i c O l e * c said...

oOoooo.....cherly ya...must take care yooo..becareful yoo..check everything wherever b4 u left ler...hehe

freddie said...

wilayah complex no more...
gotta to that in maju junction.