Thursday, October 28, 2004

~ It's 6 o'clock in the Morning ~


damn ! wat am i doing here ? it's 6 o'clock in the morning... i should have sleeping like a piggy on my lovely bed... sigh... yesterday morning was also the same... woke up at 5 something early morning... my brain keep on thinking bout 'something' and my eyes open automatically... i wanna continue my dating with Mr Chow's son... but i failed :( turned here and there, changed wat ever sleeping position liao... juz cant continue sleeping anymore... i look like a PANDA now... :( didnt get to sleep for 10 hours in these 2 days... can anyone help me ? my eyes are damn tired now, but i know i wun get to sleep even if i go lie on my bed now... luckily i still can surf and spam LYN to pass the time... and a few friends of mine is online in MSN, get to chit chat with them... not tat boring...

i will take bus to KL for some 'personal matters' at noon... i think i still can sleep in the bus if i wan to... hmm... wondering wat movie the bus driver will show us this time... previous trip to KL, the drivers showed us ANACONDA 2 and I, ROBOT... which i've actually watched them in the cinema... nvm, still can watch them for the 2nd time :)

damn ! my eyes damn tired now... i need some sleep... i really need somemore sleep... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(

2 comments:

kaien said...

what's going on...? why aren't you able to sleep? anything on your mind? because this sort hour is usually the peak hour for sleeping like a pig... why weren't you able to sleep? Any problem?

Cupid x2 said...

nebo, i'm okie ~ dun worry... hehe :)
sorry ya, making u guys worry bout me...
i would be real FINE after tomolo...
c ya ~ HAVE A NICE DAY ~