Friday, October 22, 2004

~ Friday, October 22 ~


arghh... felt like eating maggie goreng during lunch time, but wanna keep fit :( thought about it for some time and finally went downstairs to eat my maggie goreng... spicy and delicious ~ yummy ~

my dear eRiCCa went to work in the afternoon, leave me alone in MSN and nobody to chat with, so sienz :( many people will miss her when she's offline... hehe :Þ

another good friend of mine is not working today but went lepak, didnt get to chat with him also... boring :(

luckily, i still have my dear bro, nebo and NomNom to chat with :) i asked nebo to send me his avatar, The Dog ~ it is so cute and i juz wish tat i can have a huge one to hug while sleeping :Þ



CUTE huh ? hehe

it is 8.00pm now, and as usual... i'm still in the office :) doing spamming, blogging and chatting again...

cheryl... tat's me, is goin back to Ipoh in the afternoon tomolo and will be back again on Sunday... dun miss me, k ? *lol* my butt is goin to suffer for 3 hours again *sob sob* but when i reach Ipoh, i can do watever i wan liao... keke :D watch astro till midnite, go 'yumchar' with frens, and go 'window' shopping... one sad thing is i wun be able to enjoy my grandma's cooking this week... she is really good in cooking and the soup she boiled ? is so so so delicious...

oops... i'm hungry again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nebo: I see signs of signaling someone to buy something for someone liao... hmm.. good tactic!! Anyway I want maggie goreng too.. my place i mean here in melaka got one place that make good maggie goreng!! Yummy Yummy!! But then now I am stuck here waiting for dinner time!!

shinchan said...

eat maggie ma good loh
eat wat laksa la haha

Cupid x2 said...

LAKSA is my favourite but maggie goreng is not :(

eRiCCa said...

muahahaha~~ dear cupid miss me ar?
*muacksss* i miss you too~~ where got MANY, i think only you miss me ler... *sayangz*

haha... and i can see my babytoy's pic here!! ahahahahahah~~~

and hey, i really miss MAGGIE GORENG lar!! damn!! i must eat one a day when i am back~~ ahhaha...

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

Oh, I'm sorry. Why didn't you call me ? I'll be there for you (you should know) ;) *lol*