Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pre LYN Gathering in Penang


Attended a pre-gathering with few of the LYN Penang members at a friend's coffee Shop, Kedai Roti Bakar at Ivory Plaza. Why Pre-Gathering ? A small gathering, before their actual gathering on this coming Sunday at Starbucks. Which, I am not going.

Xavier, is the one told me bout the gathering. But who knows ? I'm the FIRST one to reach the coffee shop.

Xavier, Wing, Jimmy, Tuk BDL, and 2 more members reaching one after one.


We talked bout:
Work, where Xavier & another Intel guy were excited of.
Studies, as there are a fresh graduate & another waiting to take degree boy.
and Telco too !!! Tuk BDL is the experienced, and familiar guy bout this topic.

Cheryl's comments about them:

Wing, she's kinda quiet. Oops, just remember that I might have blocked her. She's small size, but sitting at the corner of the table. That's why she's quiet.
Sorry, Wing ...

Jimmy
, the proud guy saying that he's the YOUNGEST guy there. He's funny, and i think he's knowledgeable in IT.

Tuk BDL, he is friendly, funny and sometimes quiet too.

Intel Guy, very 'si mun' (polite) & friendly. But an expert in Engineering i guess.

Finance & Marketting Guy, friendly & quiet too !!! Ermmm, maybe not too many topics with this old aunty. haha !

Oh ya, interesting one. They tried to guess who is the actual Wing in the forum, between me & Wing ... I think 2 of them guessed I'm the one. Because I was kinda talkative. Hahahahah !

And, they are owing me Starbucks coffee too, from EACH of them !!! Do not forget !!! keke

Had 2 glasses of White Coffee there, and made me having difficulties to sleep at night.



2 comments:

Borg said...

good lo....now can have so much freebies dee XD

Xavier Chan said...

weiks... sorry la, I was waiting for the stupid traffic light almost 20 minutes you know... really stupid one...

anyway, we have accomplished our "real and official" gathering d... haha...