Thursday, July 12, 2007

Knock & Run


Terrible Lady Driver driving this car.
Have seen her driving like nobody else is on the road, ALL THE TIME. I black listed her. I stared at her, when i see her. I seriously hate to see this car !!! Few weeks ago, this idiot scratched my front left bumper. She overtook me from the left to right & in front of me at the traffic light, even when my car was not moving, and also i've put the left signal waiting to switch to the left lane. She acted nothing happened. I regreted for not asking her to compensate me, or atleast an apologize. SHE's REALLY an IDIOT !!!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
To you Idiot,

You may sue me if you see this. Sue me !!! Sue me !!! I do not bother !!!! Nahhhhhhhh ...

From,
Pretty Gal
- who hates you from your top to bottom

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment:

Borg said...

now only I know...been asking you since forever. scared since I drive too