Thursday, February 01, 2007

disappointment


year end, time for work review ...

all these while i am working EXTRA for the company ... i am doing what i should & suppose to do, and alot of extra work, which are not in my role ... my boss saw me, my friends see me, my parents saw ... i'm hardworking ! 问心无愧 ... hoping the company will appreciate what i've done ... atleast will see what i've done for the company ... my dearest boss gave me a very good performance review ! a very good one ! unexpected ...

... everyone is praying and hoping for increment, and promotion ... i've expected to NO promotion this time ...

as expected, no promotion ... but i am COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED when i see the increment ... the company do not appreciate at all ... all my efforts all these while is NOTHING at all ... all my sacrifises for the company is NOTHING at all ...

*%^$%#^%**^%*^$*^!%!$#^*&!

i dont blame my boss ... she has no power on this things, since she belongs to HQ ... although her position is high, but she's not allow to take part in any the site management & activites ...

well ... company only appreciate ppl who knows to 擦鞋, ppl who knows to fully utilize the medical leaves, ppl who take leaves every month, ppl who only know to push the job away ...

maybe i should start buying breakfast for the directors ? phrasing the directors though they are stupid ? polishing their BMW company cars ???

BLARDY HELL !!! yes, i am seriously disappointed ... feeling very sad ...

No comments: