Thursday, August 24, 2006

.. a BAD day ..


my tyre puncture last nite ... saw it after my gym session, at 11pm ... luckily i am able to reach my friend to help me switching the tyre to the spare one ...

kinda easy to change a tyre actually, i am sure i can get it done by myself next time 靠自己 !!!

Thanks, Wayne (if you are seeing this )

and just now, my 4 months old shoes (wore it for less then 5 times) broken, at the minute i stepped into my company compound, right after the guard house ... luckily i do have a pair of slippers in office ... else, i will have to be barefoot

------------------------------------------------------------------

went to the workshop to repair my tyre, but too bad ... my tyre became very thin cos i still drove the car which was in tat condition for some time ... i have to change the whole tyre, and fixed the rim ... my $$$ is gone

2 comments:

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

Why do u need to fix the rim?

Cupid x2 said...

my car was moving with the puncture tyre, the rim 'senget' dee ...

i have no idea when it's punctured ... and i dont know how long i have been driving with the punctured tyre -_-"