Tuesday, April 04, 2006

SCREWED UP Email Server


Company's email server broke down, and all the mails are GONE !!! ALL mails received on 31st March till yesterday night are all gone to the ocean ...

I requested few files from other sites, which are urgent ... i saw those replies in my email yseterday when i went Starbucks, but they cant be opened ... i thought it was my Ms Outlook problems ... who knows ??? it's the F*cked Up email server ...

I am wondering, if the company has a backup email server, this shouldnt be happening right ??? I bet they dont have a backup server, else this will not happen, and this is not the 1st time happening ... Why cant the management invest on the email backup server ???

TWO words used to describe,

STUPID. Cant they see the importance of our emails ???
STINGY. Profit sharing so little, increament so little, but they are earning $$$ ...

2 comments:

freddie said...

ho ho ho... quit the job!

or outsource the mailserver to me to manage. ^_^

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

hmm, next time you should auto forward a copy to gmail. more capacity and it's free, haha