Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rotting Weekend

lolz, yeah ... ROTTING ... 发霉

i did not manage to get a ticket back to Ipoh ... Parents going for 'ching ming' on this Sunday, i'm thinking to accompany them this time, since i've not been 'ching ming'-ing for few years already and also my bro couldnt make it because of his projects. Couldnt get any bus ticket, so i planned to drive back to Ipoh ... who knows ??? Mommy scolded me for not buying the ticket earlier, and telling me better not to go back if i'm driving ... <_<


nothing to do in Penang actually, boring ... slept till about 9, my room facing the sun, so i cant continue sleeping later than that ... sad huh ??? swept the floor, did some laundry, watched an animation, ROBOT ... went for car wash, and here i am @ Starbucks ...

before coming to Gurney Plaza, went to the Japanese Learning centre ... they were not open, only on Mon-Fri & Sun, from 7pm to 9pm ... guess, i may need to go for the 2nd time ...

frenz said wanna bring me out tonight, dunno where they going ... drinking session, maybe ... it's been some time after the session in KL ... 1, 2, 3 ... it's already 8 months !!! well well, i'll control and limit myself if i'm really going ... dear, dont worry !

i'm now thinking how to spend my time for tomorrow ... erm, erm, erm ... maybe will come here again, for the online session ... B O R I N G !!!

2 comments:

freddie said...

i go back for ching ming every year unlike some charciew. :P

Cupid x2 said...

i wanted to go, mommy dont let me going back ... not my fault *sob*