Thursday, May 05, 2005

~ Rushing & Rushing ~


was sooo busy these few days, lots and lots of things waiting for me to do in office ... this and that customer called to ask for the status of their orders ... which i dunno how to answer them, coz it's because of some of our company issues ... sigh ~ well, no choice ... got to think of some 'reasonable' reasons to answer them =)

yesterday morning, i worked and worked till i got no time to have my lunch ... i had gastric and thought tat after eating something, will be okie ~ who knows, it didnt =( i was hoping to maybe i can go home earlier, but there are too many things to rush for ... sigh !!! hmm, i'm not here telling u guys tat i have many sales ... those cases should be handled by my colleague, but she's on leave ... no choice, got to help her and got to help myself on learning new things too ...

and today ... after finishing a quotation, and waiting for my boss to go thru ... but he was like going out, so i quickly catch him before he goes for his lunch ... coz after lunch, he'll got to attend a meeting ... okie, i was in his room letting him checking on the quotation i did ... and here comes my HR Manager asking him for lunch ... he says NO to him, looked at me and say, "I missed my lunch..." and i smile at him ... few mins later, another manager asked him for lunch again, and he says NO ... again, he looked at me and say, "I missed my 2nd lunch..." and i am saying "well, i missed my b'fast and lunch..." in my heart ... so ???

finally, finished the quotation job ... few more things listed in my list, waiting for me to process as well ... i sat there looking at the list ... which one should i process first ??? oh god ... okie, one by one ... when can these job can be done ?????????

really tiring for these few days ... i'm hoping to get a good rest during the weekend ~ *pray hard*

5 comments:

freddie said...

you should have let your boss know you missed breakfast and lunch too. but not in a bragging way... put it more like a joking way and "i don't mind" way.

so... tonite barfly? i am dying for it! ladies' nites! let's rock on!

Cupid x2 said...

yo ! FRED ...

we are waiting for you !!!

definately, i'm ON !!!

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

You're working hard so you could earn more $ someday :)

eRiCCa said...

wooohooo~~~~

i am waiting for my dear to treat me when i am back ooorhhh~~~~~

hey!!! you guys!!! include me to party at barfly when i am back!!! by the way, i know every event about barfly~~~ ahhahaha... they are smsing me every week~~~ =P

freddie said...

haha! and we all didn't get good rest last nite.