Thursday, May 19, 2005

~ I Like the Way You are Thinking ~


i received this forwarded mail from my colleague ... found it kinda funny thou ...

Little Ah Beng was sitting in class doing maths problems, when his teacher picked him to answer a question.
"Ah Beng, if there were five birds sitting on a fence, and you shot one with your gun. How many would be left? asked the teacher.
"Aaah zheelo(zero), cos the rest would fly away." replied Little Ah Beng.
"Well the answer is four" said the teacher, "but I like the way you are thinking."
Little Ah Beng says, "I've a question for you too.
If there were 3 women eating ice cream cones in a shop, first was Licking her cone, the second was bitting the cone and the third was sucking the cone, which one is married?" "Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."
"No," said Little Ah Beng, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking."

1 comment:

hayanna said...

mervyn always say to me :
"i like the way you answer"
hahahah