Friday, April 15, 2005

~ Happy & Sad ~


many things happened to me recently ... happy & sad ... sigh ! but this is life ...

1st thing to share is, i've got my car finally ... i know this news might be outdated to some of you, but still i like to share with u guys ... hehe ! why ? coz u all are my frens ! hmmm, my plat number starts with AFH ... hmm, gold color Kenari ... i dun really like this color at first, coz it's toooooo normal ... easily can see one in town, but it's my very FIRST car ... yeah, first car !!! even i dun like the color, i still got to love it ! actually, it depends on how u look at it, and how u decorate the inside, and also depends on those decoration inside ... haha !!! my colleagues & frens all complained tat my car has too many hmmm, toys ??? haha !!! it's typically a gal's car ! muahahaha !!! but it's very dirty now ... i've been using it in KL for almost 3 weeks, but i never send for car wash yet !!! i feel heartache to see my lovely car so dirty, but i really got no time ... sigh !!! i can send on weekend, but i dun feel like going out sometimes coz i wanna get some rest at home ... yeah, i got the car ... but, sigh ... got to start paying the installments liao *sob sob*

2nd thing is ... i finally get my laptop too !!! after waiting for hmmm, around 3 months ... yea, is 3 months !!! i no longer using tat old desktop in my office anymore and also my pc at home ... i can see the dust on it now, havent use it for few weeks ... hmm, quite satisfied with my laptop ... the specs are okie !!! but too bad, it's so damn heavy mann !!! maybe i should have bought a 12" one, but external dvd-rom ! i dun like external thing, kinda troublesome to bring it here and there ... luckily i've got my car, else i got to carry the laptop walking here and there *sweat*

hmmm, sad things ... dowan to tell lar !!! but to those who knew about it, THANKS for your support and accompany .... i guess u should know who are u !!! but one thing to update u guys on this matter is, it's OVER ! hope things will work fine from now on ~

i enjoyed the beer session at Barfly yesterday so much !!! can listen to musics, can drink, can pool and can play foosball as well !!! hmm, Freddie said my skill in pool has some improvements ... haha !!! dunno it's true or not ??? but i LOVE pool now, thou i'm new to it ... another interesting thing is the foosball part ... these gals & guys shouted so loudly in the pub !!! and they even broke their 'spectator's' (izzit spectators ??? *blur* ) glass !!! the ball fly all around ... scary !!! Freddie & me were so scare to walk near them ... lolz !!! i really enjoy myself last nite ...

so, when is our next beer session again ???

11 comments:

freddie said...

you didn't want to tell but still you hinted it. :D

so now, there's no more sad thing! ^_^

and you just missed the beer again. :D~

Cupid x2 said...

hmmm, not many people know wat's goin on lar ...

freddie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cupid x2 said...

in tat case, Freddie ... u remove it lar ...
i've edited my post =)

freddie said...

heh... "it's OVER" <-- now it sounded like bad thing... (^_^)

nevermind, i am not your english teacher. (-_-")

Cupid x2 said...

aiks !!! my english is bad ! :(

clement said...

hey..me oso donno wat happen ler..but..cheer up!!! i see u r quite charmin on the smilin tat nite oso....there is a lyrics on avril lavinge songz...."who knowz wat could happen,do wat u do and keep on smiling ,one thing sure, there is always a brand new day..!!" :shakehead: another one who asked for another gathering..!! all alcoholic...>_<

eRiCCa said...

38 poh~~~
=P
but still my dear~~ always appreciate what you have with you... =)
wishing you happy ever after!!

hayanna said...

go n send ur car for repaint then..
i would paint in pink *hohoho*

my car is full of rubbish in it,
than toys.. at least urs is lady like..

Cupid x2 said...

Thanks !!!

No matter wat, Thank You !

NomNom said...

jiejie.. dun be tat down anymore..
just let it be..
xettie ppl will be there all the time.. cheers..