Wednesday, April 27, 2005

~ Boringz ~


was so tired today ... too much work in office ... our sales team this month not so good ... so, everyone is trying the best to close more deal ... and me ? no customer to close deal, but busy with my colleague's customer ... know why ??? coz she went for maternity leaves ... she passed some of her accounts for me to handle temporary .... not bad thou ... got some orders ... atleast i get to learn things ... get more experiences ...

sigh ... was so damn tired ... walk here and there ... looking for engineer ... checking for prices for this and tat ... DAMN TIRED !!!! hELp ~!!!

now, i'm sitting at my place playing with MSN ... yea, is MSN .... my boss DO NOT allow us to play MSN in office ... is a shame to him, seeing his staff playing MSN ... know why ??? if u are in the office so free, meaning tat u are not doing sales ... no sales, no figure ... no figure, no collection .... no collection, no salary ... then, is END OF THE WORLD !!! now i know tat SALES actually doing an IMPORTANT ROLE in the company ... *yay* but too bad, i dun have much performance .... *sob sob*

okie, continue ... and also, updating my blog now ... it's been a long time tat i didnt update my blog since the last blog ... nowadays, i chose to stay at office longer (if my boss not around), so tat sometimes can chit chat with colleagues and frens (using MSN) ... go home too early also nothing to do, except online .... it's so lonely at home alone ... tat's why i often ask xettie board's members to go out recently ...

yea, something to update on my relationship ... i'm BACK with my dear ( am i ? ) ... hope everything will run smoothly ... i need to go Penang more often ... not only because of him, coz i miss Penang too !!! frenz, wish me ALL THE BEST !!!

something 'yuk mar' ... baby, miss you so muchie !!! *muacks*

hmm, it's 8 something now ... i guess it's time for me to go back ... gonna go supermarket to buy something to clean the toilet... coz Phoebe complaint tat my toilet is dirty ... muahahaha !!! it's true !!! coz i got no mood to clean it weeks ago ... damn 'paiseh' !

8 comments:

freddie said...

sales job is boring. because you can't blame it on someone else if your performance is bad. LOL!

as for your relationship... good for you!

now let's go out tonite. :D

Cupid x2 said...

Fred, i know ...
i wish to have performance too !
but now, i dun even have time to find my own account ... SIGH ~

eRiCCa said...

hahahaha... some say 'you wwould know how important is something once you have lost it'... and when you have a chance to get it back, you will put more effort not to let it go again...

this also why i have heard of this '分分合合的爱情才是真爱'...

good luck yoorhh~~

Anonymous said...

good luck in your relationship .. wish you all the best !!

i guess the most important thing in a relationship would be communication .. once you lack that, the world will come down !!

take care ..

hayanna said...

good to hear u r back to the track with ur bf. :D
hope u'll treasure and appreciate it more than ever.
all the best.

黑色 said...

Yo Cheryl! Congratulation :) What u say to me is really true! Communication.... :)

Anyway, all the best ya!

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

分分合合的爱情才是真爱'...
Yay, I know Chinese :P

eRiCCa said...

stupid alvin!! copied me!!