Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holiday to Kijal


Went to Kijal, Terengganu with my parents for a short holiday last weekend. Heard of Awana Kijal ? That's the place.
Approximately 6 hours drive, from Ipoh to Kijal, using Karak Highway ...




The hotel is better than my expectation, but not as good as a 5 star hotel. We shared a 2 rooms apartment, with daddy's friends & family.


No pictures of the apartment, as it's not a really nice one.



Was excited when i saw this ... But later on, we found out that actually we got to pay 30bucks, just to see them releasing the baby turtle to the sea. At the end, we did not watch the turtle release.

Dinner time.

Drove for about 15mins, to go to another small town, Kemaman for dinner. We stopped by to ask ppl for chinese food. And coincidently, we were very near to a few chinese restaurant. Mr Ho showed us Tong Juan, which is famous for Stuffed Crab. Mr Ho also told us that The Star paper just published and recommended this restaurant for their stuffed crab last week. Stuff them ~!!!



Latest of me ...



1) at Kijal beach
2) beside Kijal Golf Course

Did not go for swimming, nor golf. Because I do not know golfing, although I know swimming !

Managed to get some rest during the trip. Routinely eat, sleep and walkaround. Gained back some weight, which i've been working hard to lose during the past month ... *sigh*

Oh ya, i failed to become tanned also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had a project there awhile back dear. an alleged redneck engineer was staying there.

Rum Tum Cat said...

hey cupid X 2, can you please teach me how to add the visitor count on my blogspot ? i leave my email n link here ^^ thanks !