Sunday, November 05, 2006

a NEW place


found a new place ... a new room ...

THANK YOU to Xavier for introducing his friend, and recommending the place to me ...

an apartment next to Gurney Drive, 5 mins walking distance to Gurney Plaza ... but 45 mins driving to my office @ Prai ...

confirmed moving in next month, but now got to try my best to fork out the deposit before i can get the key ... tho moving in next month, but i'll be slowly shifting my belongings into the room ... this is the scarriest & suffering part ... and got to start packing, packing and packing ...

SAD thing bout the new place is, there's NO washing machine ... i am terribly afraid of hand washing my clothes ... i am definately NOT that hardworking type of person to do handwashing ... i need a washing machine .... !!!!!


logging off now ... have been spending most of my time at Starbucks during the weekend ... and have been gaining calories from my favourite drinks, Java Chip ... hopefully I can get streamyx installed ASAP when I moved in to the new place ...

Good Day everyone !!!

Miss You (you know who you are) & and you all ...

2 comments:

Xavier Chan said...

hey, just read your bloggie... anyway, no thanks la... just so coincidence my friend called me and asked me about it. So I suddenly think of you that you have told me before mah. :)

Well, if you need help to moving things, feel free to call me, ok? Don be shy lo, as long as you treat me a meal will do... The meal must at least 50 bucks... :w

FeeBz said...

Xavier, show ur sincere and help up cheryl la.... if not she gotta move the house alone dee!