Wednesday, October 11, 2006

thank you <_<


Again, i felt sick ...

Feel like vomitting suddenly when i was at work yesterday (No ! I am NOT pregnant !!!). Then, headache comes attacking me. Freezing. Body getting weak ...

I thought i got food poisoning, because i drank a cup of 'cold' milo, which is not chilled from Macdonald's, with the Big Breakfast set. But ... i don't go to the toilet, i dont vomit, nothing happen to my stomach ...

Went home during the 2nd half, but was stucked in the jam on the bridge. STRANGE !!! Jam at 2pm on the bridge !!! No way, something happened, and i heard the siren of the ambulance ... I am right ! Accident happened. A car banged to the site divider (not the center divider) seriously, total damage, and someone was stuck in the car ... I felt asleep few times when i was in the jam, ALMOST 'kiss' a Jazz in front of me due to my 'tired-ness' ...

Slept for the rest of my day when i am home ... Luckily i am able to recover after the 'countless' hours of sleep ...

" THANK YOU to INDONESIA ! " countless of ppl felt sick cause of the haze you brought to us ... <_<

2 comments:

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

I thought you were pregnant, haha

FeeBz said...

gal, please take good carez :)