Tuesday, June 20, 2006

falling sick :(


i am sick, finally ...

i remember i prayed to fall sick weeks ago, and finally ... here i am sick
feeling very uncomfortable on last Saturday, so i being a very good gal staying at home for the whole day .... watching series, dvds, working for a while, and sleep ... only went out to the clinic at about 11, closed to 12 midnight ... panel clinic was closed, so forced to drove around to look for a clinic which is open ...
cost me 32 bucks, for the 'useless' cough syrup and a few pills for my flu ... maybe it's after 12 midnight, so they are charging so expensive ... haihhhhhh
be a good gal on Sunday too, stayed at home for the whole day ... again, my series, dvds and my working files accompanied me when i am sick at home ...
the cough syrup is finishing soon, left only the last 10ml ... but my cough .... is like getting worst i have no idea what is happening to me ... so, i'll call the syrup, a 'useless' green cough syrup ... today i am feeling a little warm too, chances having slight fever is kinda high ...
i hate coughing ... i feel very very very irritating, not only to me, but to other ppl ... damn !!! i still remember the last time i had coughing is about a year go, even my ex-boss 'nagged' at me, asking me why didnt consult a doctor, since i've been coughing non-stop for so damn long ... trying to hint to me tat no customer will want to see me in that situation ... haha !!! but it's kinda true ...
but but but ...
what can i do ??? will you allow me to take MC till i recover from my cough ??? *dreaming* everytime i cough, it takes me atleast 1 or 2 months to recover ... damn ! i hate it very much too !!! my heart is pain ... my throat is pain ... all caused by coughing ...

No comments: