Thursday, March 17, 2005

~ D@mn ! Cough Ag@in ~


sigh ~ this stupid weather caused my cough again ... so suffering mann !!!

started coughing 2 weeks ago ... had some cough syrup, recover a little bit ... who knows now getting worst and worst ... damn ~!!! my throat is 'bengkak', my chest is so pain now... suffering *sob sob*

went to see my company doctor today, she said my bronchus is infected ... she adviced me to get some GOOD antibiotics, which is NOT CLAIMABLE, meaning ... i got to pay myself ... i dun care, i juz want to recover ... i had the medicine while i was in office juz now, i felt so uneasy after i had the cough syrup ... 1 hour later, start to feel sleepy and almost fall asleep ...

GOD !!! pls help me ~!!! it's so suffering and painnnnnnn ..... *sob sob*

1 comment:

freddie said...

bronchus infection is not very serious but it could lead to something else.

drink lots and lots of water. and if you're out there in the hot hot sun, try not to step into a cold cold room in a sudden.