Sunday, February 27, 2005

~ Oh No ~


Oh Nooooo ~!!! i 'm not in a mood to update my blog le ~ i'm sooo lazy !!!

hmm, not much things happened to me recently ... tat's y, not much things to update here too !!! ahahaha ~!!!

first thing, i cut my hair SHORT !!! real SHORT ... it's as short as, i cant tie my hair up anymore... my bro said i look like a 'soh poh' (which he always say i am) ... but me myself think tat i look like a 18 year old school kid ... ahahaha !!! juz my hair, k ? can u imagine ??? hmm...

last thing is ... i went Cameron Highland yesterday with my family... i hate the weather now... d4mn !!! it's d4mn HOT !!! sweating like dunno wat everynite ... i juz wish tat i have a air-con now... or juz give me another FAN !!! it's soooooo cold & windy in Cameron... I LOVE IT ~!!! didnt go anywhere actually... didnt visit any farm, any garden or any park ... coz went there not long ago ... juz stay in the hotel, eat in the hotel & sleep in the hotel ... but before we leave Cameron today, went to do some strawberries & tomatoes shopping... HAHA !!! it's sooooo cheap mann !! i mean the tomatoes... and soooooo DELICIOUS too !!!

hmm... took some pics in Cameron ... and my short hair too !!! will post later ... coz the camera is not with me now... BE PATIENT !!! lolz

7 comments:

freddie said...

hah! you're still alive! :P

you're like... disappeared from the earth... cathy is planning on the satay feast...

Anonymous said...

Quick POST.. Quick POST

eRiCCa said...

hahahaha... my godz!! you are back FINALLY!!

Cupid x2 said...

for sure i'm still A L I V E !!!
haha =D u guys missed me so muchhie ah ??? lolz !!!

CKå|vìn¤°°ºø® said...

It's good to look 18 and young rather than old ma :)

rourou said...

urgh!!! where's my strawberries and cherry tomatoes??!!!!

Cupid x2 said...

ahaha !!! strawberries & tomatoes ???
i finished them already!!!